Merit Summit 300
Merit Summit 300
Better Meetings, Better Work
The Merit Summit 300 is an executive desk workstation with a work surface designed to facilitate meetings with clients and staff . Bow front desks have rounded approach sides with an overhang that makes meetings more comfortable. This design also affords you more space to work without eating up too much office space and room to move.
It features durable TFL that resists scratches, dents, and chips, reinforced construction with a 1″ top and sides. The workstation is designed with modesty panels for added privacy. The credenza offers spacious drawers with heavy-duty ball bearing extension glides.
Two file drawers in the credenza provide ample space for storing documents and supplies. The drawers are built with heavy-duty extension glides to be both solid and quiet when opening and closing. All drawers are lockable for security, and can hold up to 100 lbs. Cable access grommets in the bridge and desk easily hide unsightly cables.
The hutch has four glass doors that open to generous storage space and add a uniform, cohesive look to the U-desk.
To allow for more freedom of movement and leg room, desk-side drawers are not standard. You have the option of adding a pedestal unit to your desk for additional drawer storage.
Features & Specifications
- 6′ straight desk executive office suite
- 36″ 72″‘ Straight Desk Shell
- 42″ Bridge
- 6′ Credenza
- 6′ Hutch with Glass Doors
- Fully reversible bridge and credenza
- Credenza-side Hanging file drawer
- Full Modesty panels on front, return-side, and back
- Lockable drawers
- One lock secures both drawers
- 40mm top and 25mm sides
- Adjustable floor levelling glides provides 1/2″ angle and height adjustment
- Assembly service available
- Standard configuration has no drawers on desk side. Drawer pedestals available
- keyboard trays available
Resources for You
Check out our handy guides to get the most out of your furniture and your dollar. We’ve created space planning, buying, health, and ergonomics guides to help you build a better office. Our delivery and assembly faqs will help you plan the arrival of your furniture.